Standby time is for reference. Actual standby time may be different based on different using environment.
Q:About The Network
A: We add a link to show you how to check the phone, whether it can be used in your country
1). All our smartphone is unlocked for worldwide use, but please check if your local area network is compatible with our AGM phones,
You can check this link: Willmyphonework.net Or ” Maps.mobileworldlive.com ” To see the network frequency for your country,
Please confirm with your carriers or suppliers before purchasing this product.
2) . Most of the two sim mobile phones have only one sim slot supporting 3G WCDMA / 4G network.
Q.About The Shipping Way
A.Dear customer, we offer 2 kinds of free shipping ways (in store Standard Shipping and Singapore Post), what’s more, we still offer DHL shipping service.
Please notice that, usually we do not send the goods to India, Turkey, Brazil, Iran and other remote island countries, if the customer insists on shipping, we are not responsible for the loss of the package.
Q.About the Sensor
A.Sensor: Fingerprint sensor;G-sensor;Acceleration Sensor;Light Sensor;E-Compass;Proximity Sensor;Gyroscope;Air Pressure Sensor;Ambient Temperature/Relative Humidity
Q.When will you send the goods?
A.We will send it within 7 days when you order, all goods will be tested before we send.
Q. I can not turn on the phone
A.Please check your phone’s battery first,if there is a protect firm on the battery,please tear it off.Try to charge your phone for at least 3 hours then to see.
Q.How to use OTA to update Android System?
Dear customer, find the appldquoupdaterdquo or ldquosystem updaterdquo,it will show that your system is up-to-date after update package installed.
Q.How is my phone always hot?
It is normal that the smartphone device gets hot when playing videos or games on it or charging it, however, you can reduce the hot by following actions:
1. Turn off the function and apps seldom used such as Wi-Fi, GPS etc.;
2. Turn down the brightness of the screen;
3. Turn off the apps running in the background periodically and clear cache periodically to keep enough running space all the time;
4. Uninstall abnormal apps with bugs which may cause much heat during running;
5. Do not use phone during charging unless necessary.